4284 W 146th St, Cleveland, OH 441353 beds, 1 bath, 1,036 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $44,450
- Price/sqft: $43
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- View: City
- HomePath Financing, HomePath Renovation Financing
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,036 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Lot depth: 123
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 02305072
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33369786
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4284 W 146th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Jefferson market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 69.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.3% lower than in Cleveland, and 176.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Jefferson home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jefferson home values.
- 4290 W 146th St Cleveland, OH$83K321,008
- 4296 W 146th St Cleveland, OH$82K311,008
- 4302 W 146th St Cleveland, OH$69K31.51,186
- 4291 W 146th St Cleveland, OH$80K311,138
- 4297 W 146th St Cleveland, OH$84K321,036
- 4306 W 146th St Cleveland, OH$55K31988
- 4303 W 146th St Cleveland, OH$73K311,098
- 4310 W 146th St Cleveland, OH$52K311,290
- 4307 W 146th St Cleveland, OH$67K311,473
- 4316 W 146th St Cleveland, OH$51K31988
- 4290 W 145th St Cleveland, OH$86K311,258
- 4311 W 146th St Cleveland, OH$60K31988
- 14603 Terminal Ave Cleveland, OH$53K21996
- 4296 W 145th St Cleveland, OH$62K311,008
- 14609 Terminal Ave Cleveland, OH$49K311,152
- 14615 Terminal Ave Cleveland, OH$74K31.51,131
- 4320 W 146th St Cleveland, OH$62K21754
- 4302 W 145th St Cleveland, OH$58K311,060
- 4317 W 146th St Cleveland, OH$59K311,060
- 14519 Terminal Ave Cleveland, OH$50K311,254
Nearby Schools in Cleveland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.