- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4285 Riverfield Ct, Riverside, CA 925054 beds, 3 baths, 2,627 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,970 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $298,000
- Price/sqft: $113
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 489 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,627 sqft
- Parcel #: 142540005
- Zillow Home ID: 61282330
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4285 Riverfield Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the La Sierra market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 40.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.9% greater than in Riverside, and 26.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent La Sierra home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or La Sierra home values.
- 4291 Riverfield Ct Riverside, CA$415K432,431
- 4297 Riverfield Ct Riverside, CA$476K422,086
- 4286 Springslope Ct Riverside, CA$402K432,421
- 4292 Springslope Ct Riverside, CA$404K432,627
- 4282 Springslope Ct Riverside, CA$410K432,421
- 4298 Springslope Ct Riverside, CA$528K432,421
- 4286 Riverfield Ct Riverside, CA$442K432,431
- 4292 Riverfield Ct Riverside, CA$416K432,421
- 4280 Riverfield Ct Riverside, CA$430K532,421
- 4298 Riverfield Ct Riverside, CA$445K432,627
- Brookfall Ct Riverside, CA$409K432,633
- 4274 Riverfield Ct Riverside, CA$432K432,627
- 11329 Brookfall Ct Riverside, CA$359K422,086
- 4285 Pondhill Ct Riverside, CA$375K422,086
- 11329 Brookfall Ct Riverside, CA$362K422,086
- 4279 Pondhill Ct Riverside, CA$435K532,617
- 4291 Pondhill Ct Riverside, CA$428K432,627
- 4268 Riverfield Ct Riverside, CA$401K532,421
- 11329 Brookfall Ct Riverside, CA$388K422,089
- 11329 Brookfall Ct Riverside, CA$387K422,089
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!