4285 Verdigris Cir, San Jose, CA 951343 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,828 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
There are soaring high ceilings in the formal living room, and extensive use of beautiful amber colored hardwood floors throughout the first floor. There is brand new neutral colored "beach sand" colored carpets with 10 lb pads on the stairwell, second floor landing/work area, and each bedroom. There are over-sized, double-pane windows with plantation shutters for complete privacy, and maximum energy efficiency. The family room is perfect for relaxing with a movie in front of your big screen, or a quiet evening in front of the the striking black granite faced fireplace.
As an executive home, you will enjoy all the features, and every modern housing convenience you could ask for. Your family will settle into life in Rivermark easily and comfortably, with central heating and air conditioning, high speed internet access utilities, and wiring for HD ready Satellite TV. There is a quiet, full sized washer and dryer conveniently located on the second floor. There is a state of the art security system for peace of mind, day or night.
The spacious kitchen is highly efficient, with durable and attractive corian surfaces, newer appliances, and excellent cabinet and counter space. There is a convenient island for additional food preparation space, and room for bar stools for conversation, or quick kids meals. All of the bedrooms are generously sized, with the master featuring vaulted high ceilings, a large walk in closet and a professional closet organizing system.
There is a lovely landscaped backyard, with outdoor patio for relaxing outdoors, any time of year. The home comes with a complimentary BBQ for casual weekend outdoor dinners and entertaining.
The Rivermark area is an upscale, family centered neighborhood, with many young professionals and new families as residents. The Rivermark community overall is comprised of an extensive selection of nearby restaurants, retail space, new parks, highly rated schools, luxury apartments, condominiums, townhouses, and single family homes. Rivermark is a Grand Award winner for Master Planned Project of the Year (2004), and Grand and Merit Award winner from Builder magazine in 2003.
This home is centrally located - minutes away from Cisco, Brocade, Samsung, Intel, Oracle, Yahoo, eBay, Great America and many start-ups with easy access to Highway 101 & 237, I-880, and the San Jose International Airport. 5 minutes or less away from Rivermark Plaza and 10 minutes away from @First Shopping Center. The @First project combines the headquarters of Brocade Networks with a hotel, Target store and additional retails stores.
You can easily walk to the Light Rail transit system. If you are a NFL football fan, buy your season tickets now. The home is also located within walking distance (1.2 mi) to the new 49ers stadium, (scheduled to open in 2014) and upcoming Santana Row style Santa Clara downtown shopping project.
Rivermark Award Winning Schools Include:
Don Callejon Middle (API 855, http://www.doncallejon.org/school-overview)
George Mayne Elementary (API 826, http://mayne.schoolloop.com/)
Agnew East Campus (Brand New K-12 School (http://planning.sanjoseca.gov//planning/hearings/PC/2012/Reports/0222/OA12-001.pdf)
No Pets, No Smoking. A monthly gardener service is included in the monthly lease.
Very family and community feel single family home complex nestled right in the middle
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Basketball Court
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Rivermark Plaza Golden Triangle Hotel Sierra @First Restaurants @First Shopping Five Guys Burgers Ch
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,828 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2111835154
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4285 Verdigris Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North San Jose, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 72% lower than in San Jose, and 90.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North San Jose home values.
- 4281 Verdigris Cir San Jose, CA$861K32.51,828
- 4279 Verdigris Cir San Jose, CA$847K32.51,616
- 4283 Verdigris Cir San Jose, CA$846K32.51,616
- 4277 Verdigris Cir San Jose, CA$736K32.51,417
- 4285 Verdigris Cir San Jose, CA$857K32.51,840
- 4280 Verdigris Cir San Jose, CA$828K32.51,616
- 4282 Verdigris Cir San Jose, CA$855K32.51,828
- 4278 Verdigris Cir San Jose, CA$855K32.51,828
- 4275 Verdigris Cir San Jose, CA$851K32.51,828
- 4287 Verdigris Cir San Jose, CA$843K32.51,616
- 4284 Verdigris Cir San Jose, CA$841K32.51,616
- 4270 Verdigris Cir San Jose, CA$785K32.51,616
- 4286 Verdigris Cir San Jose, CA$847K32.51,828
- 4289 Verdigris Cir San Jose, CA$852K32.51,828
- 4273 Verdigris Cir San Jose, CA$833K32.51,828
- 4110 Feafel Ct San Jose, CA$740K32.51,417
- 4112 Feafel Ct San Jose, CA$781K32.51,616
- 4288 Verdigris Cir San Jose, CA$787K32.51,616
- 4268 Verdigris Cir San Jose, CA$842K32.51,828
- 4271 Verdigris Cir San Jose, CA$815K32.51,616
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292