This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $72-131K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1972
- All time views: 1,985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Appliances Equipment: Dishwasher
- Basement Detail: None
- Cooling Type: Central Air
- Driveway: Paved
- Access from Unit
- Heating Type: Forced Air
- Property Subtype: Condominium
- Property Type: Residential
- Roof: Fiberglass
- Appliances Equipment: Microwave
- Dwelling Type: Attached
- Fences: Privacy
- Heating Fuel: Gas
- Last Change Type: Pending
- Maint Fee Freq: Monthly
- Maint Fee Includes: Landscaping
- Maint Fee Includes: Property Management
- Maint Fee Includes: Snow Removal
- Occupant Type: Vacant
- Appliances Equipment: Oven
- Appliances Equipment: Range
- Restrictions: Pets Allowed
- Appliances Equipment: Refrigerator
- Water Sewer: Public Sewer
- Water Sewer: Public Water
- Exterior: Brick
- Amenities: Medical Service
- Appliances Equipment: Dryer
- Appliances Equipment: Washer
- House Faces: West
- Living Area Source: Auditors Website
- Amenities: Playground
- Natural Resource Rig: None
- Available Financing: Cash
- Available Financing: Conventional
- Style: Townhouse
- Maint Fee Includes: Association Insuranc
- Maint Fee Includes: Exterior Building
- Maint Fee Includes: Trash Removal
- Maint Fee Includes: Water
- Maint Fee Includes: Reserve Fund
- Available Financing: Lease Option
- Maint Fee Includes: Recreation
- Association: NORMMLS
- Geocode Source: Bing
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,269 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2129511909
Popularity on Zillow
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Nearby Schools in Brunswick
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Brunswick High (assigned)9-122.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.