4288 Cesar Chavez St, San Francisco, CA 94131
Sold on 8/28/13: $1,510,000
On the entry level, you will find the generously sized master bedroom with ample closet space. This room also features recessed lighting, an office nook and a large master bathroom with separate shower and soaking tub. The master bedroom enjoys direct access to a nice deck and expansive rear yard that is full of endless landscaping possibilities. The one car garage (with storage space) is also located on the entry level of this wonderful home.
One of the most special things about this property is the location! It is not easy to find a view home that is so close to shopping, public transportation and parks. This home is ideally located in central Noe Valley within a few blocks of 24th St., Douglass Playground and Dog Park and the Noe Valley Library. It is also walkable to the ever popular tech shuttles!
Over the years, Noe Valley has become one of San Francisco's most coveted residential areas. Many of the Victorian and Edwardian homes in the area have been updated for modern living, and the area is very convenient for out-of-town and downtown commuters alike, with easy access to highways and the J-Church Muni Metro line. Twin Peaks rises high above the valley, blocking much of the fog that lingers in the city's Western neighborhoods; frequent sunny days make this a wonderful home for those who love socializing with their neighbors.
24th Street is the heart of the neighborhood, and here you will find friendly faces popping in and out of boutiques, restaurants, charming cafes, salons and a bevy of long-standing small businesses. Throughout San Francisco, this area is known as a popular place for both new parents and dog lovers to congregate - watch out for strollers and dog leashes while window-shopping! The inclusiveness of the neighborhood is bolstered by a number of community events, including a weekly farmers market and October's much looked-forward-to Harvest Festival. Of course, Noe Valley neighbors find reasons to gather every day -- whether at Douglass Park playground, the newly opened recreation center and dog run, or just out in front of one of the many coffee venues.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Fenced Yard
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room, Office
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow195
- ViewCity, Water
- Zillow Home ID2111930243
- Neighborhood NameNoe Valley
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,379,565||$1.17M – $1.71M||-$46,831||--||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$4,498/mo||$2.4K – $6.4K/mo||-$5||--||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Noe Valley home values will increase 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for San Francisco as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Noe Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.2% less than in San Francisco, and 97.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Noe Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Noe Valley home values.
Neighborhood for 4288 Cesar Chavez Street
- 4220 Cesar Chavez St APT 532 San Francisco, CA$1.22M------
- 4214 Cesar Chavez St San Francisco, CA$1.46M--2.01,750
- 4221 Cesar Chavez St # T1 San Francisco, CA$590K11.0830
- 4221 Cesar Chavez St # IT2 San Francisco, CA$1.13M32.01,763
- 4233 Cesar Chavez St San Francisco, CA$1.25M21.01,145
- 1714 Castro St San Francisco, CA$1.24M--1.0933
- 4215-4217 Cesar Chavez St San Francisco, CA$1.65M--2.02,800
- 1712 Castro St San Francisco, CA$1.43M--1.01,498
- 1710 Castro St San Francisco, CA$835K11.0520
- 4217 26th St San Francisco, CA$1.12M21.0958
- 4219 26th St San Francisco, CA$1.46M31.01,728
- 4215 26th St San Francisco, CA$1.67M33.02,013
- 4221 26th St San Francisco, CA$1.23M32.01,402
- 4213 26th St San Francisco, CA$1.25M21.01,200
- 1 Kronquist Ct San Francisco, CA$1.2M--1.01,456
- 7 Kronquist Ct San Francisco, CA$2.02M43.02,443
- 11 Kronquist Ct San Francisco, CA$1.17M--2.01,307
- 4211 26th St San Francisco, CA$1.52M42.01,725
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005