4288 Cesar Chavez St, San Francisco, CA 941312 beds, 2 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
On the entry level, you will find the generously sized master bedroom with ample closet space. This room also features recessed lighting, an office nook and a large master bathroom with separate shower and soaking tub. The master bedroom enjoys direct access to a nice deck and expansive rear yard that is full of endless landscaping possibilities. The one car garage (with storage space) is also located on the entry level of this wonderful home.
One of the most special things about this property is the location! It is not easy to find a view home that is so close to shopping, public transportation and parks. This home is ideally located in central Noe Valley within a few blocks of 24th St., Douglass Playground and Dog Park and the Noe Valley Library. It is also walkable to the ever popular tech shuttles!
Over the years, Noe Valley has become one of San Francisco's most coveted residential areas. Many of the Victorian and Edwardian homes in the area have been updated for modern living, and the area is very convenient for out-of-town and downtown commuters alike, with easy access to highways and the J-Church Muni Metro line. Twin Peaks rises high above the valley, blocking much of the fog that lingers in the city's Western neighborhoods; frequent sunny days make this a wonderful home for those who love socializing with their neighbors.
24th Street is the heart of the neighborhood, and here you will find friendly faces popping in and out of boutiques, restaurants, charming cafes, salons and a bevy of long-standing small businesses. Throughout San Francisco, this area is known as a popular place for both new parents and dog lovers to congregate - watch out for strollers and dog leashes while window-shopping! The inclusiveness of the neighborhood is bolstered by a number of community events, including a weekly farmers market and October's much looked-forward-to Harvest Festival. Of course, Noe Valley neighbors find reasons to gather every day -- whether at Douglass Park playground, the newly opened recreation center and dog run, or just out in front of one of the many coffee venues.
- Single Family
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $1,510,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: City, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2111930243
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4288 Cesar Chavez Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Noe Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.3% less than in San Francisco, and 97.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Noe Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Noe Valley home values.
- 4220 Cesar Chavez St APT 532 San Francisco, CA$1.76M------
- 4214 Cesar Chavez St San Francisco, CA$2.31M--21,750
- 4221 Cesar Chavez St # IT2 San Francisco, CA$1.41M321,763
- 4233 Cesar Chavez St San Francisco, CA$1.46M211,145
- 1714 Castro St San Francisco, CA$1.4M--1933
- 4215-4217 Cesar Chavez St San Francisco, CA$2.54M--22,800
- 1712 Castro St San Francisco, CA$1.5M--11,498
- 1710 Castro St San Francisco, CA$1.03M11520
- 4217 26th St San Francisco, CA$1.45M21958
- 4219 26th St San Francisco, CA$1.87M311,728
- 4215 26th St San Francisco, CA$2.38M332,013
- 4221 26th St San Francisco, CA$1.67M321,402
- 4213 26th St San Francisco, CA$1.41M211,200
- 1 Kronquist Ct San Francisco, CA$1.57M--11,456
- 7 Kronquist Ct San Francisco, CA$2.39M432,443
- 11 Kronquist Ct San Francisco, CA$1.36M--21,307
- 4211 26th St San Francisco, CA$1.75M421,725
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!