- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- 104 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,112 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Price/sqft: $22
- MLS #: 21348013
- Construction Status: Previously Occupied
- Lot Information: Sidewalks
- Building Levels: One
- Exterior: Brick
- Laundry: Other
- Building Levels: Basement
- Exterior: Vinyl
- Laundry: ConnSome
- Property Sub Type: 1-4 Units Residential
- Inspection Warranties: LeadBasePaint
- Contingency: Act With No Contingency
- Lot Information: Access Alley
- Lot Information: Access Street
- Unit Parking: On Street
- Tenant Pays: All Utilities
- Unit Parking: Parking Lot
- Building Information: Smoke Alarm
- Building Utilities: Cable Available
- Building Utilities: Gas Connected
- Building Utilities: Municipal Sewer Connected
- Building Utilities: Municipal Water Connected
- Owner Pays: Sewer
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 5
- Floor size: 4,879 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2110692503
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46131, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Franklin, and 97.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46131 home values.
Nearby Schools in Franklin
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!