429 Adams St, Denver, CO 802064 beds, 4 baths, 3,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $740,000
- Price/sqft: $231
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,200 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0512108023000
- Zillow Home ID: 13347981
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 429 Adams Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cherry Creek, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.4% greater than in Denver, and 1.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cherry Creek home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cherry Creek home values.
- 431 Adams St Denver, CO$789K322,135
- 433 Adams St Denver, CO$734K22.52,135
- 435 Adams St Denver, CO$1.05M343,369
- 411 Adams St Denver, CO$1.72M33.54,386
- 441 Adams St Denver, CO$947K33.52,918
- 407 Adams St Denver, CO$1.4M32.54,226
- 443 Adams St Denver, CO$811K23.52,163
- 401 Adams St Denver, CO$1.78M24.53,601
- 430 Steele St Denver, CO$3.1M364,258
- 418 Steele St Denver, CO$1.61M23.53,559
- 414 Steele St Denver, CO$855K23.52,194
- 440 Steele St Denver, CO$3.14M364,621
- 408 Steele St Denver, CO$1.85M445,400
- 444 Steele St Denver, CO$1.6M24.53,547
- 450 Steele St Denver, CO$2.18M436,611
- 420 Adams St APT D Denver, CO$929K22.52,338
- 420 Adams St APT C Denver, CO$818K23.51,900
- 420 Adams St APT B Denver, CO$818K23.51,900
- 420 Adams St APT A Denver, CO$911K22.52,576
- 420 Adams St APT E Denver, CO$929K22.52,338
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.