429 Cedar Ave, San Bruno, CA 940663 beds, 2 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $650,000
- Price/sqft: $542
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 520 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Room count: 6
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 020223140
- Zillow Home ID: 15497580
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 429 Cedar Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94066 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20% lower than in San Bruno, and 64.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Bruno.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94066 home values.
- 425 Cedar Ave San Bruno, CA$706K421,480
- 435 Cedar Ave San Bruno, CA$645K311,150
- 419 Cedar Ave San Bruno, CA$659K321,200
- 439 Cedar Ave San Bruno, CA$667K321,200
- 426 Redwood Ave San Bruno, CA$644K321,260
- 430 Redwood Ave San Bruno, CA$699K32.51,430
- 420 Redwood Ave San Bruno, CA$720K32.51,430
- 415 Cedar Ave San Bruno, CA$788K431,920
- 445 Cedar Ave San Bruno, CA$756K321,550
- 436 Redwood Ave San Bruno, CA$685K321,260
- 416 Redwood Ave San Bruno, CA$854K32.51,750
- 448 Cedar Ave San Bruno, CA$664K411,310
- 444 Cedar Ave San Bruno, CA$630K321,300
- 452 Cedar Ave San Bruno, CA$572K21730
- 440 Cedar Ave San Bruno, CA$569K21740
- 440 Redwood Ave San Bruno, CA$706K32.51,430
- 410 Redwood Ave San Bruno, CA$716K42.51,560
- 409 Cedar Ave San Bruno, CA$742K321,500
- 449 Cedar Ave San Bruno, CA$769K532,070
- 456 Cedar Ave San Bruno, CA$604K321,030
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!