429 Cypress Ct, Geneva, FL 327325 beds, 3 baths, 4,803 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $550,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- Parking: 780 sqft
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,803 sqft
- Heating: Solar
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: 2020323AF04400000
- Zillow Home ID: 47682481
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 429 Cypress Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32732 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 15.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.7% higher than in Geneva, and 71.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32732 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Geneva.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32732 home values.
- Cypress Geneva, FL--------
- 415 Cypress Ct Geneva, FL$376K--41,490
- 1520 Tallapoosa Dr Geneva, FL$432K--33,315
- 457 Cypress Ct Geneva, FL$1.04M--4.55,030
- 384 Seminole Woods Blvd Geneva, FL$1.26M--8.57,629
- 400 Cypress Ct Geneva, FL$491K563,719
- 398 Seminole Woods Blvd Geneva, FL$1.39M--76,680
- 452 Cypress Ct Geneva, FL$493K--4.53,192
- 380 Seminole Woods Blvd Geneva, FL$431K--3.53,039
- 1581 Tallapoosa Dr Geneva, FL$379K--32,278
- 1551 Tallapoosa Dr Geneva, FL$638K438,376
- 1531 Tallapoosa Dr Geneva, FL$453K--42,748
- Saratoga Ln Geneva, FL$317K--32,861
- 397 Seminole Woods Blvd Geneva, FL$543K533,528
- S Cochran FL--------
- 1620 Tallapoosa Dr Geneva, FL$548K453,349
- 368 Seminole Woods Blvd Geneva, FL$1.03M--5.54,939
- 1530 Dusty Trl Geneva, FL$399K--53,805
- 401 Sequoia Ct Geneva, FL$621K644,536
- Seminole Woods Geneva, FL--------
Nearby Schools in Geneva
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292