429 S Agate St, Anaheim, CA 92804
Sold on 7/5/13: $355,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,502 sq ft
- Lot:6,534 sqft
- Year Built:1956
- Last Sold:Jul 2013 for $355,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow159
- Parcel #12814407
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count7
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID25223385
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$414,190||$385K – $447K||-$3,423||$275||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,354/mo||$2.2K – $2.5K/mo||+$38||$1.57||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Southwest Anaheim home values will increase 5.9% next year, compared to a 6.1% increase for Anaheim as a whole. Among Southwest Anaheim homes, this home is valued 2.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 17.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southwest Anaheim market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 26.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.6% higher than in Anaheim, and 41.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Southwest Anaheim home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Anaheim.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southwest Anaheim home values.
Neighborhood for 429 S Agate Street
Nearby Schools in Anaheim
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Barton (Clara) Elementary (assigned) K-6 0.2 mi
- Ball Junior High (assigned) 7-8 1.3 mi
- Magnolia High (assigned) 9-12 1.4 mi
- St. Justin Martyr School K-8 0.6 mi
- North Orange County Rop School None 0.6 mi
- Gilbert High (Continuation) School 9-12 0.7 mi
- Community Day/Alternative Education/Spe... 7-12 0.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005