429 Valley Ave, Atglen, PA 193103 beds, 2 baths, 1,560 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $50,000
- Price/sqft: $32
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,560 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Parcel #: 0703 00360100
- Zillow Home ID: 54722616
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 429 Valley Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19310, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.4% lower than in Philadelphia Metro, and 35% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19310 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19310 home values.
- 414 Valley Ave Atglen, PA$224K422,112
- 409 Valley Ave Atglen, PA$272K433,144
- 448 Valley Ave Atglen, PA$146K411,800
- 408 Valley Ave Atglen, PA$251K442,514
- 216 Chester St Atglen, PA$167K31.51,232
- 432 Valley Ave Atglen, PA$209K41.51,936
- 433 Valley Ave Atglen, PA$176K422,344
- 302 Chester St Atglen, PA$220K31.51,764
- 437 Valley Ave Atglen, PA$168K311,988
- 438 Valley Ave Atglen, PA$192K312,450
- 442 Valley Ave Atglen, PA$133K211,117
- 436 Dallas St Atglen, PA$108K31768
- 444 Valley Ave Atglen, PA$132K211,050
- 314 Chester St Atglen, PA$273K623,002
- 451 Valley Ave Atglen, PA$122K211,104
- 221 Norwood St Atglen, PA$149K311,020
- 227 Norwood St Atglen, PA$186K42.52,050
- 233 Norwood St Atglen, PA$162K311,744
- 220 Norwood St Atglen, PA$105K11745
Nearby Schools in Atglen
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.