- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 22 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,244 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2006 for $135,000
- Price/sqft: $121
- MLS #: 204807
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Exterior Amenities \ Deck, Appliances Incl \ Refrigerator, Roof \ Asphalt\Fiberglass, Floor \ Wood, Floor \ Ceramic, Lead Paint \ Unk, Zoning \ Residential, Garage \ None, Year Built Source \ Assessor, Status \ Active, Construction \ Wood Frame, Basement \ Full, Basement \ Unfinished, Accessibility \ 1st Fl Bdrm, Title V \ Not Applicable, Water \ Public, Sewer \ Public, Survey \ No, Region \ Berkshire - Central, Appliances Incl \ Range\Stove, Fuel \ Oil, Hot Water \ Oil, Easement \ Unk, Right of Way \ Unk, Right to Farm Comm \ Yes, Exterior Amenities \ Porch, Electric Type \ 100 Amp, Accessibility \ 1st Flr Full Bath, Underground Oil Tank \ Unk, Parking Spaces Type \ Off Street, Heat\Cool \ Steam, Style \ Bungalow, Exterior \ Asbestos, Limited Service \ No, Flood Hazard Area \ Unk
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,072 sqft
- Parcel #: M:K07 B:0012 L:007
- Zillow Home ID: 55950627
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $115-168K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01201 home values will fall 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% decrease for Pittsfield as a whole. Among 01201 homes, this home is 10.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01201, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Pittsfield, and 27.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01201 home values.
|433 Williams St Pittsfield, MA||$121K||2||1||856|
|423 Williams St Pittsfield, MA||$183K||3||1.5||1,356|
|124 Dodge Ave Pittsfield, MA||$123K||3||1||1,430|
|120 Dodge Ave Pittsfield, MA||$141K||3||1||1,656|
|116 Dodge Ave Pittsfield, MA||$133K||2||1||1,224|
|415 Williams St Pittsfield, MA||$266K||3||1||2,835|
|34 Ivy Ln Pittsfield, MA||$173K||3||2.5||1,531|
|447 Williams St Pittsfield, MA||$182K||2||2||1,716|
|426 Williams St Pittsfield, MA||$169K||3||1.5||1,350|
|28 Ivy Ln Pittsfield, MA||$175K||3||1.5||1,450|
|114 Dodge Ave Pittsfield, MA||$196K||4||1.5||2,696|
|418 Williams St Pittsfield, MA||$185K||3||2||1,336|
|434 Williams St Pittsfield, MA||$215K||3||2||1,562|
|125 Dodge Ave Pittsfield, MA||$112K||1||1||848|
|22 Ivy Ln Pittsfield, MA||$190K||3||1.5||1,872|
|409 Williams St Pittsfield, MA||$193K||3||2||1,630|
|450 Williams St Pittsfield, MA||$225K||3||2||1,789|
|410 Williams St Pittsfield, MA||$270K||3||2.5||2,280|
|16 Ivy Ln Pittsfield, MA||$177K||3||2||1,325|
|457 Williams St Pittsfield, MA||$154K||4||1.5||1,582|
Nearby Schools in Pittsfield
K-5 & ungraded0.2 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!