- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4292 5th St, Riverside, CA 925013 beds, 1 bath, 1,124 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1908
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $360,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 216 sqft
- RV Parking
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,124 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 214181001
- Zillow Home ID: 17840953
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4292 5th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58% higher than in Riverside, and 105.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 4278 5th St Riverside, CA$240K31.51,057
- 4264 5th St Riverside, CA$205K21855
- 3558 Cedar St Riverside, CA$202K21822
- 4310 5th St Riverside, CA$298K321,483
- 4250 5th St Riverside, CA$217K21908
- 4277 6th St Riverside, CA$254K321,500
- 4316 5th St Riverside, CA$281K211,386
- 3559 Cedar St Riverside, CA$219K21896
- 4289 6th St Riverside, CA$225K41.751,018
- 4291 5th St Riverside, CA$223K31890
- 4257 6th St Riverside, CA$248K321,071
- 4236 5th St Riverside, CA$211K21.75775
- 3547 Cedar St Riverside, CA$238K31.751,028
- 4283 5th St Riverside, CA$448K311,524
- 4243 6th St Riverside, CA$256K21996
- 4307 5th St Riverside, CA$478K322,424
- 4344 5th St Riverside, CA$286K31.751,440
- 4311 6th St Riverside, CA$231K21.5936
- 4226 5th St Riverside, CA$399K321,498
- 4269 5th St Riverside, CA$263K311,207
Nearby Schools in Riverside
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292