This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 2,647 all time views
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $95,000
- Finished basement, 498 sqft
- APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, COL_DSCRP_1 \ Other (See Remarks), COL_DSCRP_2 \ Other (See Remarks), CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Electric Baseboard, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Cable TV Available, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), MF_TYPE \ 2 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Water, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Water, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,488 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0516 B:00302 L:9
- Zillow Home ID: 56052023
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $205-284K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01832 home values will fall 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Haverhill as a whole. Among 01832 homes, this home is valued 8.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 34.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01832, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.8% lower than in Haverhill, and 47.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01832 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Haverhill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01832 home values.
|47 Oak Ter Haverhill, MA||$248K||9||3||2,042|
|44 Oak Ter Haverhill, MA||$222K||4||2||1,974|
|40 Oak Ter Haverhill, MA||$253K||4||3||2,568|
|36 Oak Ter Haverhill, MA||$239K||5||2||2,597|
|35 Oak Ter Haverhill, MA||$227K||6||2||2,321|
|33 Oak Ter # 2 Haverhill, MA||$213K||6||3||1,000|
|32 Oak Ter Haverhill, MA||$290K||7||3||3,191|
|27 Oak Ter Haverhill, MA||$202K||3||1||1,806|
|33 Oak Ter Haverhill, MA||$213K||2||1||1,000|
|25 Oak Ter Haverhill, MA||$233K||4||3||2,000|
|7 Lafayette Ave Haverhill, MA||$213K||4||2||1,684|
|23 Oak Ter Haverhill, MA||$268K||5||3||2,625|
|21 Oak Ter UNIT 21 Haverhill, MA||$175K||3||1.5||1,186|
|19 Oak Ter Haverhill, MA||$268K||--||--||--|
|19 Oak Ter UNIT 19 Haverhill, MA||$174K||3||1.5||1,186|
|65 Bellevue Ave Haverhill, MA||$304K||9||3||3,864|
|59 Bellevue Ave Haverhill, MA||$269K||6||2||2,905|
|15 Oak Ter Haverhill, MA||$253K||4||2.5||2,280|
|71 Bellevue Ave Haverhill, MA||$228K||6||2||2,088|
|57 Bellevue Ave Haverhill, MA||$269K||6||3||2,778|
Nearby Schools in Haverhill
Spofford Pond (assigned)3-6 & ungraded6.8 mi
K-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
6-12 & ungraded0.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org