43.5 Crystal Ave# L, Derry, NH 03038
- Lot:1.75 acres
- Days on Zillow:868
- County NameUnknown
- Lot DepthUnknown
- Lot WidthUnknown
- MLS #4029927
- Zillow Home ID2125331625
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,116/mo||$882 – $2.1K/mo||--||--||12/02/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 03038 home values will increase 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Derry as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03038 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 29.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.8% lower than in Derry, and 37.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 03038 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Derry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03038 home values.
Neighborhood for 43.5 Crystal Avenue # L
- 3 Pearl St Derry, NH$160K22.51,566
- 11 Wall St Derry, NH$302K73.03,328
- 9 Birch St Derry, NH$159K32.51,471
- 17 Park Ave Derry, NH$199K32.02,065
- 18 Boyd Rd Derry, NH$135K11.0950
- 20 Boyd Rd Derry, NH$247K42.03,266
- 3 Hardy Ct Derry, NH$215K43.02,264
- 17 Boyd Rd Derry, NH$235K11.0950
- 11 Oak St Derry, NH$161K23.01,760
- 19 Boyd Rd Derry, NH$195K32.01,395
- 7 Railroad Ave APT 306 Derry, NH--21.0--
- 5 Boyd Rd Derry, NH$263K31.53,654
- 13 Oak St Derry, NH$189K42.01,940
- 16 Manning St APT 317 Derry, NH$146K11.0--
- 20 Railroad Ave Derry, NH$161K31.01,857
- 17 Rollins St Derry, NH$124K31.01,593
- 73 E Broadway APT L Derry, NH$143K21.0--
- 73 E Broadway APT D Derry, NH$148K11.0--
- 34 Franklin St Derry, NH$171K42.01,444
- 12 Moody St Derry, NH$172K33.02,056
Nearby Schools in Derry
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005