43 Abbot St, Andover, MA 018106 beds, 6 baths, 5,101 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.88 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 119 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Aug 1992 for $370,000
- Price/sqft: $215
- MLS #: 71655400
- Finished basement, 170 sqft
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Shopping,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Closet,BED3_DSCRP \ Fireplace,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Closet,BED4_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED5_DSCRP \ Closet,BED5_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,BED5_DSCRP \ Skylight,BED5_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble,BTH1_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture,BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower,BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,DIN_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,DIN_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,DIN_DSCRP \ French Doors,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed,FAM_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,FAM_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Other (See Remarks),HEATING \ Steam,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOT_WATER \ Tank,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Whole House Fan,KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed,KIT_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island,KIT_DSCRP \ Slider,KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances,KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,OTH1_DSCRP \ Skylight,OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Great Room,OTH2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),OTH2_DSCRP \ Closet,OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Loft,OTH3_DSCRP \ Closet,OTH3_DSCRP \ Fireplace,OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer,OTH4_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,OTH4_DSCRP \ Fireplace,OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,OTH4_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,OTH4_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Sitting Room,OTH5_DSCRP \ Closet,OTH5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,OTH5_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room,OTH6_DSCRP \ Closet,OTH6_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,OTH6_LEVEL \ Third Floor,OTH6_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Victoria
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,101 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00074 B:00018 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 56032939
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 43 Abbot Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01810, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Andover, and 97.4% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01810 home values.
- 2 Torr St Andover, MA$562K422,820
- 45 Abbot St Andover, MA$901K43.55,073
- 69 Phillips St Andover, MA$1.24M445,742
- 47 Abbot St Andover, MA$669K42.52,330
- 39 Abbot St Andover, MA$962K43.54,627
- 9 Torr St Andover, MA$451K221,544
- 72 Central St Andover, MA$919K43.52,987
- 49 Abbot St Andover, MA$768K43.53,241
- 68 Phillips St Andover, MA$1.06M745,025
- 31 Abbot St Andover, MA$729K32.52,792
- 10 Torr St Andover, MA$514K32.52,273
- 70 Central St Andover, MA$1.29M43.55,291
- 53 Abbot St Andover, MA$704K42.52,476
- 27 Abbot St Andover, MA$887K42.53,270
- 80 Central St Andover, MA$415K321,723
- 84 Central St Andover, MA$615K42.52,793
- 68 Central St Andover, MA$1.78M544,703
- 82 Central St Andover, MA$444K421,464
- 63 Abbot St Andover, MA$700K533,471
- 66 Central St Andover, MA$1.73M74.55,000
Nearby Schools in Town of Andover
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292