43 Avonside, Avon, CT 060013 beds, 2 baths, 2,087 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Age Restricted \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Fuel \ Electric, Laundry Room Info \ In Basement, Property Type \ Rental, Rental Agreement \ Lease, Rental Property Type \ Residential, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,087 sqft
- Parcel #: 1200043
- Zillow Home ID: 59011128
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 43 Avonside
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06001, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% lower than in Avon, and 36.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06001 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Avon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06001 home values.
- 45 Avonside Avon, CT$260K321,368
- 39 Avonside Avon, CT$295K321,932
- 291 Old Farms Rd Avon, CT$257K32.51,210
- 36 Avonside Avon, CT$378K43.52,781
- 285 Old Farms Rd Avon, CT$272K22.51,556
- 33 Avonside Avon, CT$295K321,577
- 281 Old Farms Rd Avon, CT$496K533,540
- 24 Avonside Avon, CT$528K544,732
- 1 Sconsett Blf Avon, CT$638K43.53,069
- 1 Sconsett Blf UNIT 1 Avon, CT$683K43.53,069
- 2 Sconsett Blf UNIT 2 Avon, CT$642K32.52,732
- Old Farms Rd APT 10B Avon, CT$88K11660
- 15 Country Club Rd Avon, CT$329K42.52,336
- 14 Avonside Avon, CT$771K44.55,542
- 25 Avonside Avon, CT$383K33.52,512
- 19 Country Club Rd Avon, CT$299K421,930
- 21 Avonside Avon, CT--------
- 23 Avonside Avon, CT$643K44.54,192
- 40 Avonside Knls Avon, CT$629K42.53,660
- 2 Wills Walk Avon, CT$850K555,650
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!