43 Balaban Rd, Colchester, CT 064154 beds, 3 baths, 3,083 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Bright, kitchen with stainless steel appliances, pantry and lots of counter space.
Family room off of kitchen as well as laundry and 1/2 bath.
Dining room with hardwood floors and french doors into formal living room with fireplace.
Beautiful huge covered front porch with vinyl railings and recessed lights.
Large trex deck from house to above ground pool,(gated for safety) great for entertaining.
Mulched playscape area and landscape beds throughout.
Only a few miles from the center of town and Routes 2 & 16, yet in a secluded double cul-de-sac neighborhood.
- Lot: 1.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $327,000
- Price/sqft: $106
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Dryer,Appliances Included \ Microwave,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present,Attic \ Pulldown Stairs,Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway,Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished,Cooling System Type \ Central Air,Deck Type Description \ Ground Level,Dining Room Description \ Formal,Driveway Type \ Paved,Energy Features \ Day/Night Thermostat,Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Oil,Garage - Type Of \ Attached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,Hot Water Source \ Oil,In-Law Access \ Possible,Interior Feature \ Crown Molding,Interior Feature \ Foyer,Interior Feature \ French Door,Interior Feature \ Slider,Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Kitchen Description \ Pantry,Laundry Room Location \ First Floor,Lot Description \ Level Topography,Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded,Master Bedroom Description \ Dressing Room,Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet,Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool,Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener,Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum,Mechanical Equipment \ Security System,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Pool Type \ Above Ground,Porch Type \ Open,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Septic,Style \ Colonial,Water Source \ Private Well,
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,083 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:04W B:005 L:010-008
- Zillow Home ID: 59973164
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 43 Balaban Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06415 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.9% lower than in Town of Colchester, and 22.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06415 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Colchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06415 home values.
- 43 Balaban Rd Colchester, CT$333K42.53,083
- 47 Balaban Rd Colchester, CT$307K32.52,582
- 39 Balaban Rd Colchester, CT$299K32.52,474
- Balaban Rd Colchester, CT$317K32.52,474
- 51 Balaban Rd Colchester, CT$270K32.51,944
- 35 Balaban Rd Colchester, CT$311K422,474
- 40 Ude Way Colchester, CT$333K32.52,452
- 44 Ude Way Colchester, CT$375K32.52,629
- 55 Balaban Rd Colchester, CT$317K32.52,474
- 33 Ude Way Colchester, CT$368K32.52,716
- 47 Ude Way Colchester, CT$400K33.52,681
- 55 Ude Way Colchester, CT--------
- 27 Balaban Rd Colchester, CT$331K32.52,570
- 63 Balaban Rd Colchester, CT$363K42.52,886
- 59 Balaban Rd Colchester, CT$353K32.52,600
- 259 Middletown Rd Colchester, CT$282K322,072
- 54 School Rd Colchester, CT$344K32.52,911
- 23 Balaban Rd Colchester, CT$302K32.52,389
- 271 Middletown Rd Colchester, CT$317K43.52,439
- 38 School Rd Colchester, CT$347K32.52,507
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292