- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
43 Benefit St, Providence, RI 029045 beds, 5 baths, 3,764 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1774
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $300,000
- Price/sqft: $80
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 6 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,764 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: P:0090174 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65836630
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 43 Benefit Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the College Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 92.2% lower than in Providence, and 85.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help College Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or College Hill home values.
- 42 Benefit St Providence, RI$759K413,699
- 40 Benefit St Providence, RI$814K33.52,392
- 1 Jenckes St Providence, RI--------
- 34 Benefit St APT 14 Providence, RI$329K------
- 34 Benefit St APT 18 Providence, RI$242K------
- 34 Benefit St APT 3 Providence, RI$242K------
- 34 Benefit St APT 12 Providence, RI$242K------
- 35 Benefit St Providence, RI$951K74.54,200
- 3 Jenckes St Providence, RI$587KStudio--4,708
- 34 Benefit St APT 19 Providence, RI$329K------
- 49 Benefit St Providence, RI$611K53.54,055
- 48 Benefit St Providence, RI$706K644,352
- 34 Benefit St APT 24 Providence, RI$237K------
- 34 Benefit St APT 4 Providence, RI$321K------
- 34 Benefit St APT 17 Providence, RI$237K------
- 34 Benefit St APT 16 Providence, RI$236K------
- 34 Benefit St APT 2 Providence, RI$233K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.