43 Circuit StUNIT 1, Roxbury, MA 02119
Sold on 3/16/12: $120,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Condo:1,097 sq ft
- Lot:1,097 sqft
- Year Built:1989
- Last Sold:Mar 2012 for $120,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow645
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Parcel #W:12 P:01480 S:358
- Room Count5
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count16
- Zillow Home ID59185109
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$219,609||$204K – $239K||+$7,392||$200||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,214/mo||$1.7K – $3K/mo||-$12||$2.02||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Roxbury home values will increase 3% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Roxbury homes, this home is valued 22.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 43.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Roxbury market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 55.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 136.5% higher than in Boston, and 21.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Roxbury home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roxbury home values.
Neighborhood for 43 Circuit Street UNIT 1
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Hale Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.3 mi
- Boston Latin Academy (assigned) 7-12 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Madison Park Technical Vocational HS (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Trotter Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.5 mi
- O'Bryant School Math/Science (assigned) 7-12 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- James P Timilty Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Ellis Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005