43 Clark Rd, Durham, CT 064223 beds, 2 baths, 1,728 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Regional School District 13 encompasses 6 separate schools that together celebrate a school community culture based on its Core Ethical Values: respect, responsibility, honesty, kindness and courage. For grades K-8, RSD 13 offers 2 wonderful program options.
The Contemporary Program is a comprehensive educational program that addresses the needs of the ?whole child? emphasizing the following areas in every classroom: cognitive, language, social/emotional, and motor skills in a single grade per classroom setting.
The Integrated Day Program is a child-centered, project-based, arts-integrated, developmental program with multiage classrooms from grades one through four, fostering the individual learning styles of each student. This structure also fosters peer mentoring and cooperative learning opportunities. John Lyman School (K-4) is also a HOT (Higher Order Thinking) School, focused on strong arts, arts integration, and democratic process.
- Lot: 1.12 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $320,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Wet Bar
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,728 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M0165000
- Zillow Home ID: 57851222
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 43 Clark Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06422, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Durham, and 19.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06422 home values.
- 63 Clark Rd Durham, CT$620K332,232
- 58 Clark Rd Durham, CT$247K321,150
- 52 Clark Rd Durham, CT$359K32.51,892
- 55 Clark Rd Durham, CT$422K443,083
- 33 Clark Rd Durham, CT$266K321,706
- 43 Clark Rd Durham, CT$216K321,728
- 36 Clark Rd Durham, CT$214K31.51,754
- 98 Ernest Dr Durham, CT$220K422,074
- 21 Clark Rd Durham, CT$238K31.51,968
- 88 Ernest Dr Durham, CT$327K322,443
- 83 Ernest Dr Durham, CT$205K31.51,060
- 93 Ernest Dr Durham, CT$335K432,703
- 80 Ernest Dr Durham, CT$208K321,239
- 73 Ernest Dr Durham, CT$200K311,414
- 20 Clark Rd Durham, CT$216K311,000
- 74 Ernest Dr Durham, CT$332K422,222
- 11 Clark Rd Durham, CT$336K32.52,353
- 55 Ernest Dr Durham, CT$257K321,711
- 55 Ernest Dr Durham, CT$256K321,711
- 244 Tuttle Rd Durham, CT$259K42.52,036
Nearby Schools in Town of Durham
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292