43 Devon Loop, Staten Island, NY 103141 bed, 1 bath, 586 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: On street
- Granite countertop, Living room, Parking Type: On Street
- Floor size: 586 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2109844386
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 43 Devon Loop
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Gerritsen Beach, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 450% greater than in New York, and 71.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Gerritsen Beach home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Gerritsen Beach home values.
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292