43 Eastland Way, Georgetown, SC 294406 beds, 7 baths, 6,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.77 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- HOA Fee: $184
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $1,179,836
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 8 spaces
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Wet Bar
- Ocean Front, workshop, huge patio overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Just steps to the beach. Gated.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 040191A0320000
- Zillow Home ID: 10977767
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 43 Eastland Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29440, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.2% higher than in Georgetown, and 29.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29440 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Georgetown.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 29 Eastland Way Georgetown, SC$1.66M774,000
- 54 Cheraw Way Georgetown, SC$1.7M44.54,008
- 30 Eastland Way Georgetown, SC$2.51M677,530
- 40 Cheraw Way Georgetown, SC$1.6M443,301
- 177 Ocean Green Dr Georgetown, SC$1.78M454,829
- 12 Eastland Way Georgetown, SC$1.68M55.55,278
- 61 Cheraw Way Georgetown, SC$2.29M54.57,313
- 179 Ocean Green Dr Georgetown, SC$1.55M54.54,076
- 51 Cheraw Way Georgetown, SC$973K765,501
- Ocean Green Dr Georgetown, SC$2.43M55.58,989
- 25 Cheraw Way Georgetown, SC$1.42M44.53,859
- 103 Ocean Green Dr Georgetown, SC$1.62M55.54,374
- 81 Ocean Green Dr Georgetown, SC$1.2M43.52,620
- 25 Sable Ct Georgetown, SC$1.46M564,800
- 454 Debordieu Blvd Georgetown, SC$1.08M543,647
- 53 Ocean Green Dr Georgetown, SC$1.45M66.53,720
- 224 Ocean Green Dr Georgetown, SC$1.27M66.54,845
- 253 Sea Island Dr Georgetown, SC$1.37M56.54,600
- 237 Sea Island Dr Georgetown, SC$1.15M44.53,456
- 5 Ocean Green Dr Georgetown, SC$1.42M55.53,720
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!