- Lot: 4,938 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Views: 957 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $330,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $150
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Sports Court
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Basement, BED5_LEVEL \ Basement, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FAM_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Closet, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Kitchen, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Split Entry, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:076 B:075 L:037
- Zillow Home ID: 56065773
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $291-374K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01904 home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.9% increase for Lynn as a whole. Among 01904 homes, this home is valued 28.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01904, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% less than in Lynn, and 42.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01904 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01904 home values.
|37 Fair Oaks Ave Lynn, MA||$272K||3||1||1,499|
|45 Fair Oaks Ave Lynn, MA||$359K||3||2.5||2,470|
|10 Clifton St Lynn, MA||$259K||3||1||1,056|
|49 Fair Oaks Ave Lynn, MA||$276K||4||2||1,317|
|12 Clifton St Lynn, MA||$216K||2||1||827|
|33 Fair Oaks Ave Lynn, MA||$233K||2||1||920|
|40 Fair Oaks Ave Lynn, MA||$263K||3||2||1,117|
|44 Fair Oaks Ave Lynn, MA||$247K||2||1||1,130|
|36 Fair Oaks Ave Lynn, MA||$255K||2||1||1,078|
|67 Fair Oaks Ave Lynn, MA||$253K||1||1||936|
|53 Fair Oaks Ave Lynn, MA||$283K||3||1||1,563|
|29 Fair Oaks Ave Lynn, MA||$304K||4||1.5||1,722|
|16 Clifton St Lynn, MA||$265K||3||1||1,280|
|48 Fair Oaks Ave Lynn, MA||$220K||1||1||780|
|30 Fair Oaks Ave Lynn, MA||$233K||2||1||796|
|69 Fair Oaks Ave Lynn, MA||$316K||4||1.5||1,720|
|65 Fair Oaks Ave Lynn, MA||$274K||3||1||1,560|
|11 Clifton St Lynn, MA||$237K||1||1||816|
|52 Fair Oaks Ave Lynn, MA||$277K||4||1.5||1,378|
|26 Fair Oaks Ave Lynn, MA||$242K||2||1||909|
Nearby Schools in Lynn
K-5 & ungraded0.2 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!