- Built in 1972
- Views: 680 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $57,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $77
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Built-Ins, 2nd Bedroom Desc \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Unknown, Attic \ None, Basement Finished Info \ Unfinished, Condo Type \ First Floor, Cooling System \ Individual Unit(S), Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Feature \ Fenced Area, Exterior Feature \ Porch, Exterior Siding \ Shingles, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Yes, Heat Type \ Baseboard, HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Heat, HOA Fee Includes \ Hot Water, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Water, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Handicap Facilities, Interior Feature \ Whirlpool, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Info \ Common Laundry Area, Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S), Miscellaneous Feature \ Commuter Bus, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Rec Facilities, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 16
- Floor size: 748 sqft
- Parcel #: 168811579234 0010
- Zillow Home ID: 58964157
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $43-75K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06340 home values will fall 2.4% next year, compared to a 4.8% fall for Town of Groton as a whole. Among 06340 homes, this home is valued 66.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 40.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06340, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.5% greater than in Town of Groton, and 68.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06340 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Groton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06340 home values.
Nearby Schools in Town of Groton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!