- Built in 1900
- Views: 7,267 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Parking: 0 space
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $460,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $329
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: City
- Amenities \ Bike Path, Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ House of Worship, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Public School, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ T-Station, Amenities \ University, Assc Fee Includes \ Elevator, Assc Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer, Assc Fee Includes \ Water, Basement \ Y, Beachfront \ No, Condo Association \ Yes, Construction \ Brick, Cooling \ Central Air, Disclosure \ N, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior Unit Features \ City View(s), Flooring \ Hardwood, Heating \ Electric Baseboard, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Parking Feature \ Rented, Roof Material \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Field Card, Status \ Active, Style \ Mid-Rise, Type \ Condo, Uffi \ Unknown, Unit Placement \ Upper, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Source \ Public Record
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 5
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 2119900620
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $649K-1.74M.
Market guideZillow predicts 02111 home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02111, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.9% less than in Boston, and 69.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02111 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02111 home values.
|37 Kingston St Boston, MA||$1.24M||--||--||2,174|
|35 Kingston St # 2 Boston, MA||$903K||3||1||1,750|
|35 Kingston St BSMT 2 Boston, MA||$1.02M||2||1||1,768|
|43-45 Kingston St UNIT 4 Boston, MA||$880K||2||1.5||1,450|
|35 Kingston St APT 3 Boston, MA||$1.08M||1||1||1,803|
|35 Kingston St APT 4 Boston, MA||$946K||1||1||1,726|
|35 Kingston St # 1 Boston, MA||--||1||2.01||2,012|
|35 Kingston St APT 5 Boston, MA||$1.81M||2||2.5||2,216|
|88 Kingston St Boston, MA||$704K||Studio||1||857|
|42 Chauncy St APT 5D Boston, MA||$593K||1||1||733|
|38 Chauncy St # 9 Boston, MA||--||--||--||--|
|42 Chauncy St APT 2D Boston, MA||$788K||1||2||1,616|
|42 Chauncy St APT 3C Boston, MA||$477K||1||1||812|
|42 Chauncy St APT 3D Boston, MA||$456K||1||1||719|
|42 Chauncy St APT 4A Boston, MA||$504K||1||1||874|
|42 Chauncy St STE 4B Boston, MA||$528K||2||1||950|
|42 Chauncy St APT 4C Boston, MA||$499K||1||1||838|
|42 Chauncy St APT 4D Boston, MA||$448K||1||1||733|
|42 Chauncy St APT 5A Boston, MA||$503K||1||1||874|
|42 Chauncy St APT 5B Boston, MA||$520K||1||1||950|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!