- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
43 Lawrence St, Vernon, CT 060662 beds, 2.01 baths, 1,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $105,000
- Price/sqft: $101
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fruit Trees, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:41 B:0114 L:00010
- Zillow Home ID: 60110309
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 43 Lawrence Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% lower than in Vernon Rockville, and 1.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vernon Rockville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06066 home values.
- 63 Lawrence St Vernon, CT$150K211,648
- 45 Lawrence St Vernon, CT$135K41.51,386
- 41 Lawrence St Vernon, CT$110K31912
- 37 Lawrence St Vernon, CT$134K321,521
- 49 Lawrence St Vernon, CT$104K31912
- 51 Lawrence St Vernon, CT$112K31.11,040
- 38 Lawrence St Vernon, CT$217K43.52,607
- 50 Lawrence St Vernon, CT$122K311,372
- 35 Lawrence St Vernon, CT$128K32.011,492
- 22 Lawrence St Vernon, CT$269K32.52,426
- 33 Lawrence St Vernon, CT$121K411,505
- 36 Lawrence St Vernon, CT$119K21.51,040
- 42 Lawrence St Vernon, CT$102K211,363
- 54 Lawrence St Vernon, CT$202K31.51,614
- 55 Lawrence St Vernon, CT$153K311,188
- 60 Mountain St Ellington, CT$148K421,084
- 58 Mountain St Ellington, CT$209K533,069
- 57 Lawrence St Vernon, CT$110K311,136
- 52 Mountain St Vernon, CT$133K311,287
- 11 Upper Butcher Rd Ellington, CT$173K211,061
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.