- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Views: 1,180 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $209,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $162
- 350 sqft basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space, 200 sqft
- BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FLOORING \ Wood, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, HOW_SHOWN_SB \ Call List Agent, COOLING \ None, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Humidifier
- Exterior material: Shingle, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,289 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: PRSM M:0260 B:0068 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 95361574
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $212-350K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03801 home values will rise 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.1% increase for Portsmouth as a whole. Among 03801 homes, this home is valued 2.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 31.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03801, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Portsmouth, and 95.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03801 home values.
|34 Mason Ave Portsmouth, NH||$263K||3||1||1,180|
|57 Mason Ave Portsmouth, NH||$276K||2||1||1,260|
|29 Mason Ave Portsmouth, NH||$248K||3||1||900|
|54 Mason Ave Portsmouth, NH||$293K||2||1||1,278|
|15 Mason Ave Portsmouth, NH||$254K||3||1||966|
|68 Mason Ave Portsmouth, NH||$247K||3||1||1,080|
|68 Mason Ave Portsmouth, NH||$317K||3||1||1,080|
|71 Mason Ave Portsmouth, NH||$288K||4||1||1,163|
|10 Mason Ave Portsmouth, NH||$287K||2||1||1,221|
|82 Mason Ave Portsmouth, NH||$250K||2||1||1,031|
|87 Mason Ave Portsmouth, NH||$225K||2||1.5||720|
|137 Decatur Rd Portsmouth, NH||$234K||2||1||973|
|96 Mason Ave Portsmouth, NH||$232K||2||1||863|
|140 Decatur Rd Portsmouth, NH||$230K||2||1||900|
|154 Decatur Rd Portsmouth, NH||$314K||3||1||1,709|
|166 Decatur Rd Portsmouth, NH||$289K||3||2||1,313|
|180 Decatur Rd Portsmouth, NH||$266K||3||2||1,244|
|128 Decatur Rd Portsmouth, NH||$226K||2||1||780|
|412 Colonial Dr Portsmouth, NH||$217K||2||1||720|
|400 Colonial Dr Portsmouth, NH||$299K||4||2||1,440|
Nearby Schools in Portsmouth
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!