A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $213,000
- Price/sqft: $153
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 550 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Range-Gas, Appliances \ Range/Oven, Construction \ Wood/Frame, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling \ Central Refrig., ExteriorFeatures \ Deck-Open, ExteriorFeatures \ Driveway-Concrete, ExteriorFeatures \ Landscaping-Front, ExteriorFeatures \ Landscaping-Rear, ExteriorFeatures \ Storm Gutters, FoundationAndBsmt \ FOUND-Slab, Heating \ Forced Gas, Heating \ Gas Pack, InteriorFeatures \ Beamed Ceiling, InteriorFeatures \ Ceiling Fan(s), InteriorFeatures \ Counters-Tile, InteriorFeatures \ Eat-In Kitchen, InteriorFeatures \ Fireplace-Gas, InteriorFeatures \ Kit/Din Combo, InteriorFeatures \ Smoke Detector(s), InteriorFeatures \ Wash/Dry Connection, Manufactured Homes Allowed Y/N \ No, Occupant Type \ Vacant, Office Status \ - Active, OtherRooms \ Laundry Room, OtherRooms \ Storage, PetsAndAnimals \ Domestic, Property Type \ Residential (Sgl Fam), RecordsAvail \ - None, Residential Property Type \ Site Blt Sgl Fam, RoadAccAndMaint \ ACCESS-City, RoadAccAndMaint \ MAINT-City, Roof \ Architect Shingle, Short Sale/REO \ REO/Lender Owned Property, Source of Measurement \ County Assessor, Style \ 1 Story, SubdivisionFeatures \ Golf-Public, TopoAndLocation \ Golf/Tennis, TopoAndLocation \ Level, TopoAndLocation \ Views, UtilitiesInstalled \ Electricity, UtilitiesInstalled \ Natural Gas, UtilitiesInstalled \ Water-City, UtilitiesInstalled \ WWT- Septic-Conventional, Views \ Golf Course, Views \ Lake/Creek/River, Views \ Mountains, WaterHeater \ Electric, WindowsAndCoverings \ - Aluminum, WindowsAndCoverings \ - Single Pane
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,396 sqft
- Parcel #: 10213012
- Zillow Home ID: 8724181
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 86301 home values will increase 3.6% next year, compared to a 3.4% rise for Prescott as a whole. Among 86301 homes, this home is valued 20.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 86301 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 34.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.1% higher than in Prescott, and 34% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 86301 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Prescott.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 86301 home values.
|41 Perkins Dr Prescott, AZ||$264K||--||--||2,200|
|45 Perkins Dr Prescott, AZ||$279K||--||--||1,778|
|42 Perkins Dr Prescott, AZ||$248K||--||--||1,897|
|15 Perkins Dr Prescott, AZ||$314K||4||3||4,647|
|40 Perkins Dr Prescott, AZ||$313K||4||2.5||2,719|
|44 Perkins Dr Prescott, AZ||$351K||--||--||2,495|
|39 Perkins Dr Prescott, AZ||$244K||3||2||1,700|
|47 Perkins Dr Prescott, AZ||$320K||3||3||2,347|
|38 Perkins Dr Prescott, AZ||$293K||--||--||1,980|
|46 Perkins Dr Prescott, AZ||$236K||--||--||1,694|
|37 Perkins Dr Prescott, AZ||$275K||4||3||2,221|
|49 Perkins Dr Prescott, AZ||$357K||--||--||2,474|
|36 Perkins Dr Prescott, AZ||$308K||2||2||2,276|
|48 Perkins Dr Prescott, AZ||$236K||--||--||1,673|
|35 Perkins Dr Prescott, AZ||$329K||3||2||2,276|
|51 Perkins Dr Prescott, AZ||$377K||--||--||3,094|
|34 Perkins Dr Prescott, AZ||$289K||--||--||2,128|
|50 Perkins Dr Prescott, AZ||$240K||3||1.75||1,658|
|33 Perkins Dr Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|30 Perkins Dr Prescott, AZ||$294K||--||--||2,050|
Nearby Schools in Prescott
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!