This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 2007
- HOA Fee: $212
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $271,393
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Full Bath, 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Upper Level, 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Walkin Closet, 3rd Bedroom Desc \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ Yes, Amenities Included \ Gardening Area, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Unknown, Attic \ Unfinished, Basement Finished Info \ Unfinished, Condo Type \ Traditional, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Dining Room Description \ Slider, Exterior Feature \ Fenced Area, Exterior Feature \ Patio, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Vinyl, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room Description \ Sun Room, Parking Type \ Open, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Single Detached, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 66
- Floor size: 1,595 sqft
- Parcel #: 16967
- Zillow Home ID: 72169088
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $116-256K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06118 home values will decrease 1.3% next year, compared to a 0.4% decrease for East Hartford as a whole. Among 06118 homes, this home is valued 54.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 24.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06118, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.4% less than in East Hartford, and 72.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06118 home values rise more quickly than other regions in East Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06118 home values.
Nearby Schools in East Hartford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!