43 Quincy St, Passaic, NJ 070555 beds, 3 baths, 1,850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- 1120 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $40,000
- Price/sqft: $97
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: On street
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,850 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 103
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 0704072000000035
- Zillow Home ID: 39752023
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 43 Quincy Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 07055 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Passaic, and 34.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07055 home values.
- 41 Quincy St Passaic, NJ$272K------
- 45 Quincy St Passaic, NJ$216K------
- 106 Hope Ave Passaic, NJ$229K------
- 39 Quincy St Passaic, NJ$206K------
- 47 Quincy St Passaic, NJ$232K63--
- 37 Quincy St Passaic, NJ$161K4----
- 35 Quincy St Passaic, NJ$249K------
- 33 Quincy St Passaic, NJ$230K------
- 38 Quincy St Passaic, NJ$199K------
- 36 Quincy St Passaic, NJ$164K------
- 42 Quincy St Passaic, NJ$191K52--
- 44 Quincy St Passaic, NJ$276K------
- 34 Quincy St Passaic, NJ$197K------
- 31 Quincy St Passaic, NJ$204K------
- 32 Quincy St Passaic, NJ$201K------
- 28-30 Quincy St Passaic, NJ$193K------
- 29 Quincy St Passaic, NJ$199K------
- 26 Quincy St Passaic, NJ$310K------
- 27 Quincy St Passaic, NJ$255K------
- 53 Quincy St Passaic, NJ$250K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.