A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,515 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Views: 5,633 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $390,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $136
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Additional Bedroom \ 2 Master Bdrms, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdrm Sitting Rm, Additional Bedroom \ Othr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Separate Bdrm Exit, Approx SqFt Range \ 000, Approx SqFt Range \ 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 751 - 3, Apx Lot Size Range \ 001 - 12, Apx Lot Size Range \ 10, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Self Managed, Assoc Rules/Info \ Sep RV Prkng Avail, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Monthly, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Front Yard Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Street Maint, Basement Description \ None, Buyer Broker $/% \ %, Buyer/Broker \ Y, City/Town Code \ Scottsdale, Community Features \ Comm Tennis Court(s), Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Country \ USA, County Code \ Maricopa, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 048 - Scottsdale Unified District, Elementary School \ Tavan, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy/Green Feature \ Multi-Pane Wndws, Exterior Features \ Childrens Play Area, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Private Street(s), Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Features \ Skylight(s), Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Features \ Wet Bar(s), Fencing \ Block, Fencing \ Wood, Fireplace \ 3+ Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Family Rm, Fireplace \ Fireplace Master Bdr, Fireplace \ Gas Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Arcadia High, High School Dist # \ 048 - Scottsdale Unified District, Horses \ N, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Ht/Cool Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Pool Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Roof Partial/Full \ Full, Jr. High School \ Ingleside, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Non-laminate Counter, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ 2 Master Baths, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Den/Office, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Other Rooms \ Library-Blt-in Bkcse, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Attch'd Gar Cabinets, Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener, Parking Features \ RV Gate, Parking Features \ RV Parking, Parking Features \ Separate Strge Area, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Roofing \ All Tile, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Appraiser, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, St Suffix \ Circle, State/Province \ AZ, Status \ Active, Subagents \ N, Tax Municipality \ Scottsdale, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ Pre-Wire Sat Dish, Technology \ Security Sys Owned, Type \ ER, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ SRP, Utilities \ SW Gas, Variable Commission \ N, Water \ City Water, Zip Code \ 85251
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,858 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 12853023D
- Zillow Home ID: 7567911
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $355-629K.
Market guideZillow predicts South Scottsdale home values will rise 3.6% next year, compared to a 0.9% increase for Scottsdale as a whole. Among South Scottsdale homes, this home is valued 79.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Scottsdale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.5% higher than in Scottsdale, and 59% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Scottsdale home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Scottsdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Scottsdale home values.
Nearby Schools in Scottsdale
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.