43 Vine St, Woonsocket, RI 028953 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,322 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Open House Saturday & Sunday 12 -2 pm
This Property Qualifies for $500.00 Down Payment Program
43 Vine Street, Woonsocket (off Gaskill st.)
3 Bedroom Cape with porch, 1 & ½ bath, completely renovated. New kitchen with granite counters, cherry cabinets, and Stainless Steel appliances. Hardwood floors beautifully refinished. New asphalt driveway, spacious 1 car detached garage, and private yard.
Contact Louise at (401) 258-6540
Real Estate Licensee Owner
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1903
- 56 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Price/sqft: $128
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,322 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:19J L:147 U:19
- Zillow Home ID: 66014110
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 43 Vine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02895, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.7% greater than in Woonsocket, and 55.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02895 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woonsocket.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02895 home values.
- 85 Vine St Woonsocket, RI$131K311,483
- 75 Vine St Woonsocket, RI$119K311,284
- 95 Vine St Woonsocket, RI$150K422,088
- 63 Vine St Woonsocket, RI$139K31.51,314
- 53 Vine St Woonsocket, RI$142K211,325
- 74 Vine St Woonsocket, RI$149K31.51,404
- 84 Vine St Woonsocket, RI$151K411,313
- 106 Vine St Woonsocket, RI$162K321,576
- 174 Rivulet St Woonsocket, RI$164K21.51,556
- 38 Vine St Woonsocket, RI$169K633,305
- 35 Vine St Woonsocket, RI$127K423,146
- 173 Rivulet St Woonsocket, RI$145K421,915
- 167 Rivulet St Woonsocket, RI$143K632,652
- 164 Rivulet St Woonsocket, RI$169K622,632
- Warner St Woonsocket, RI$123K31918
- 25 Vine St Woonsocket, RI$149K622,925
- 32 Vine St Woonsocket, RI$143K622,434
- 455 Gaskill St Woonsocket, RI$127K422,204
- 472 Gaskill St Woonsocket, RI$157K322,688
- 495 Gaskill St Woonsocket, RI$133K21952
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.