43 Warren AveUNIT 2, Boston, MA 02116
Sold on 6/14/13: $1,500,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Condo:2,022 sq ft
- Lot:2,178 sqft
- Year Built:1910
- Last Sold:Jun 2013 for $1,500,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow183
- Last Remodel Year2008
- Parcel #W:05 P:00838 S:006
- Room Count7
- # Stories3.0
- Zillow Home ID87794034
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,560,298||$1.36M – $1.81M||+$22,785||$771||12/12/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,167/mo||$2.0K – $6.3K/mo||-$115||$1.57||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts South End home values will increase 4.8% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South End homes, this home is valued 152.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31% lower than in Boston, and 78.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
Neighborhood for 43 Warren Avenue UNIT 2
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Quincy Upper School (assigned) 6-12 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Blackstone Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Hurley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.5 mi
- Orchard Gardens K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.0 mi
- Mason Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 1.2 mi
- Madison Park Technical Vocational HS (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005