430 10th St, Brooklyn, NY 112154 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,018 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,800 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1899
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $1,950,000
- Price/sqft: $966
- , Cable TV ready Original detail Gas fireplace, Beautifully Renovated, Central AC Upgraded Mechanicals, Working Gas Fireplace and Original Mantles, Dramatic Bay Windows and Sweeping Staircase, Skylights Wainscoting & Custom Closets, Ebony-stained Wood Floors, Large Landscaped Backyard and Large Deck, Chef's Kitchen w Stainless Appliances, Spa Baths w Soaking Tub and Glass Enclosure, Close to Park Transportation Shops
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,018 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1899
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 010170034
- Zillow Home ID: 30585123
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 430 10th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Park Slope, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 151.4% greater than in New York, and 40.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Park Slope home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Park Slope home values.
- 428 10th St APT 2 Brooklyn, NY$986K11600
- 432 10th St Brooklyn, NY$2.53M733,804
- 428 10th St Brooklyn, NY$1.83M----1,922
- 426 10th St Brooklyn, NY$1.88M----2,102
- 436 10th St Brooklyn, NY$1.74M----2,000
- 424 10th St Brooklyn, NY$2.35M----2,028
- 438 10th St Brooklyn, NY$1.86M----1,664
- 422 10th St Brooklyn, NY$2.49M----2,115
- 440 10th St Brooklyn, NY$1.67M----1,800
- 387 11th St Brooklyn, NY$1.92M----2,200
- 385 11th St Brooklyn, NY$1.37M----1,440
- 420 10th St Brooklyn, NY$2.56M----2,358
- 383 11th St Brooklyn, NY$1.65M----1,728
- 381 11th St Brooklyn, NY$1.41M----1,712
- 389 11th St Brooklyn, NY$1.89M----1,808
- 442 10th St Brooklyn, NY$1.64M32.51,440
- 379 11th St Brooklyn, NY$1.62M----1,712
- 391 11th St Brooklyn, NY$1.84M----1,548
- 377 11th St Brooklyn, NY$1.58M----1,664
- 418 10th St Brooklyn, NY$2.58M431,938
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.