430 Bradrick Dr, San Leandro, CA 945784 beds, 2 baths, 1,736 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,980 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $380,000
- Price/sqft: $219
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,736 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Parcel #: 077C130506500
- Zillow Home ID: 24884680
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 430 Bradrick Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94578, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.6% higher than in San Leandro, and 11.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94578 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Leandro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94578 home values.
- 428 Bradrick Dr San Leandro, CA$405K311,107
- 432 Bradrick Dr San Leandro, CA$425K311,107
- 445 Linnell Ave San Leandro, CA$462K321,464
- 449 Linnell Ave San Leandro, CA$403K311,032
- 441 Linnell Ave San Leandro, CA$393K311,032
- 434 Bradrick Dr San Leandro, CA$441K311,521
- 426 Bradrick Dr San Leandro, CA$405K311,107
- 429 Bradrick Dr San Leandro, CA$468K311,086
- 453 Linnell Ave San Leandro, CA$478K311,582
- 437 Linnell Ave San Leandro, CA$396K311,032
- 435 Bradrick Dr San Leandro, CA$437K311,482
- 14795 Martell Ave San Leandro, CA$557K62.52,336
- 424 Bradrick Dr San Leandro, CA$482K321,509
- 14801 Martell Ave San Leandro, CA$426K311,107
- 457 Linnell Ave San Leandro, CA$402K311,032
- 14798 Ruthelen Ct San Leandro, CA$415K311,521
- 14785 Martell Ave San Leandro, CA$419K311,416
- 433 Linnell Ave San Leandro, CA$386K311,032
- 444 Linnell Ave San Leandro, CA$445K321,464
- 448 Linnell Ave San Leandro, CA$492K31.51,550
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.