430 Briercliff Dr, Orlando, FL 328064 beds, 5 baths, 4,134 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 685 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2006 for $320,000
- Price/sqft: $230
- MLS #: O5176059
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 552 sqft
- View: City
- New build not finished yet
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 4,134 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 362229000000059
- Zillow Home ID: 46266099
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 430 Briercliff Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Delaney Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.5% lower than in Orlando, and 107% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Delaney Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Delaney Park home values.
- 434 Briercliff Dr Orlando, FL$214K421,332
- 1211 S Osceola Ave Orlando, FL$436K32.52,204
- 438 Briercliff Dr Orlando, FL$238K311,334
- 414 Briercliff Dr Orlando, FL$308K211,310
- 442 Briercliff Dr Orlando, FL$558K332,600
- 1210 S Osceola Ave Orlando, FL$1.12M43.54,848
- 425 Briercliff Dr Orlando, FL$282K431,874
- 435 Briercliff Dr Orlando, FL$281K311,285
- 427 Baker St Orlando, FL$518K42.53,119
- 1218 S Osceola Ave Orlando, FL$1.31M65.56,615
- 412 Briercliff Dr Orlando, FL$214K21816
- 446 Briercliff Dr Orlando, FL$221K211,172
- 437 Briercliff Dr Orlando, FL$274K321,809
- 445 Baker St Orlando, FL$532K332,895
- 1300 S Osceola Ave Orlando, FL$887K444,373
- 450 Briercliff Dr Orlando, FL$328K43.52,343
- 1140 S Osceola Ave Orlando, FL$690K533,668
- 428 Delaney Park Dr Orlando, FL$355K322,144
- 447 Baker St Orlando, FL$196K21991
- 424 Delaney Park Dr Orlando, FL$353K421,664
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.