430 Bright St, San Francisco, CA 941323 beds, 1 bath, 1,077 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
(415) 583-3535 today for a tour today!
Close to Ocean Ave Shops, West Portal Shops, Stonestown Mall, #29 Bus
- Lot: 2,495 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $588,000
- Price/sqft: $546
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Partial basement
- View: City
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,077 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7010 029
- Zillow Home ID: 15190428
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 430 Bright Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Merced Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% higher than in San Francisco, and 86.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Merced Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Merced Heights home values.
- 434 Bright St San Francisco, CA$1.05M422,850
- 426 Bright St San Francisco, CA$616K221,177
- 422 Bright St San Francisco, CA$539K--1981
- 438 Bright St San Francisco, CA$622K--1837
- 418 Bright St San Francisco, CA$551K--1837
- 442 Bright St San Francisco, CA$618K--1837
- 446 Bright St San Francisco, CA$732K--21,480
- 414 Bright St San Francisco, CA$554K--1837
- 531 Orizaba Ave San Francisco, CA$854K--31,828
- 450 Bright St San Francisco, CA$558K--1720
- 535 Orizaba Ave San Francisco, CA$918K431,828
- 527 Orizaba Ave San Francisco, CA$836K331,828
- 537 Orizaba Ave San Francisco, CA$860K--32,135
- 523 Orizaba Ave San Francisco, CA$871K--31,828
- 26 Shields St San Francisco, CA$546K32850
- 541 Orizaba Ave San Francisco, CA$866K432,135
- 519 Orizaba Ave San Francisco, CA$825K--31,828
- 454 Bright St San Francisco, CA$490K--1500
- 38 Shields St San Francisco, CA$584K21850
- 32 Shields St San Francisco, CA$556K21850
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292