430 Buttonwood Dr, Brea, CA 928214 beds, 2 baths, 2,178 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $610,000
- Price/sqft: $280
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,178 sqft
- Parcel #: 31907502
- Zillow Home ID: 25367072
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 430 Buttonwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92821 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.8% higher than in Brea, and 64.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92821 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Brea.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92821 home values.
- 410 Buttonwood Dr Brea, CA$717K432,346
- 450 Buttonwood Dr Brea, CA$609K321,598
- 470 Buttonwood Dr Brea, CA$765K432,326
- 435 Buttonwood Dr Brea, CA$591K321,598
- 519 Candlewood St Brea, CA$512K4--1,954
- 415 Buttonwood Dr Brea, CA$776K42.52,970
- 511 Candlewood St Brea, CA$549K421,508
- 529 Candlewood St Brea, CA$551K52.51,053
- 501 Candlewood St Brea, CA$704K62.52,629
- 455 Buttonwood Dr Brea, CA$652K432,369
- 390 Buttonwood Dr Brea, CA$613K422,279
- 627 Apricot Ave Brea, CA$620K321,882
- 490 Buttonwood Dr Brea, CA$762K42.52,562
- 537 Candlewood St Brea, CA$535K421,508
- 397 Buttonwood Dr Brea, CA$624K421,882
- 524 Silver Canyon Way Brea, CA$666K32.52,101
- 512 Silver Canyon Way Brea, CA$732K432,460
- 547 Candlewood St Brea, CA$526K421,599
- 637 Apricot Ave Brea, CA$608K421,762
- 536 Silver Canyon Way Brea, CA$767K433,025
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292