430 Dolores Ct, Pleasanton, CA 945664 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,451 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- HOA Fee: $60
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $1,180,000
- Price/sqft: $481
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,451 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 948 000303400
- Zillow Home ID: 25085862
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 430 Dolores Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94566 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30.8% less than in Pleasanton, and 86.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94566 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pleasanton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94566 home values.
- 450 Dolores Ct Pleasanton, CA$1.07M322,215
- 410 Dolores Ct Pleasanton, CA$1.13M42.52,454
- 4558 Bernal Ave Pleasanton, CA$1.18M432,829
- 470 Dolores Ct Pleasanton, CA$1.06M322,215
- Puerto Vallarta Pleasanton, CA--------
- 429 Dolores Ct Pleasanton, CA$1.43M432,985
- 490 Dolores Ct Pleasanton, CA$1.06M322,231
- Dolores Ct Pleasanton, CA--------
- 457 Dolores Ct Pleasanton, CA$1.17M432,985
- 485 Dolores Ct Pleasanton, CA$1.18M432,985
- 629 Windmill Ln Pleasanton, CA$1.07M43.52,449
- 623 Windmill Ln Pleasanton, CA$1.1M42.52,641
- 635 Windmill Ln Pleasanton, CA$1.15M52.53,241
- 502 Dolores Pl Pleasanton, CA$1.06M422,183
- 516 Dolores Pl Pleasanton, CA$1.09M422,190
- 617 Windmill Ln Pleasanton, CA$906K32.51,979
- 438 Puerto Vallarta Pleasanton, CA$1.19M432,985
- 458 Puerto Vallarta Pleasanton, CA$1.17M433,180
- 641 Windmill Ln Pleasanton, CA$1.11M433,060
- 478 Puerto Vallarta Pleasanton, CA$1.19M433,180
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.