430 El Camino Del Mar, Laguna Beach, CA 926514 beds, 5.5 baths, 3,606 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,708 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2001 for $1,400,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- View: City
- Bedroom, Bonus Room, Full Bath, Half Bath, Heating system: Central Furnace, Living Room, Parking Type: Driveway, Parking Type: Gated, View Type: Ocean
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,606 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 64404505
- Zillow Home ID: 25556933
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 430 El Camino Del Mar
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92651 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.9% greater than in Laguna Beach, and 73.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92651 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Laguna Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92651 home values.
- 448 El Camino Del Mar Laguna Beach, CA$1.26M221,521
- 420 El Camino Del Mar Laguna Beach, CA$3.02M422,698
- 439 Los Robles Laguna Beach, CA$1.26M321,542
- 425 Los Robles Laguna Beach, CA$1.55M32.52,200
- 455 Los Robles Laguna Beach, CA$1.24M321,513
- 460 El Camino Del Mar Laguna Beach, CA$1.48M321,864
- 400 El Camino Del Mar Laguna Beach, CA$1.13M221,551
- 425 El Camino Del Mar Laguna Beach, CA$4.23M54.53,800
- 463 Los Robles Laguna Beach, CA$1.39M31.51,808
- 435 El Camino Del Mar Laguna Beach, CA$1.68M32.752,200
- 417 El Camino Del Mar Laguna Beach, CA$2.45M432,171
- 455 El Camino Del Mar Laguna Beach, CA$1.48M22.51,827
- 470 El Camino Del Mar Laguna Beach, CA$1.44M321,694
- 405 El Camino Del Mar Laguna Beach, CA$2.93M442,400
- 475 Los Robles Laguna Beach, CA$1.64M332,626
- 424 Los Robles Laguna Beach, CA--------
- 654 Catalina Laguna Beach, CA$2.61M432,358
- 654 Catalina Laguna Beach, CA$1.77M432,358
- 475 El Camino Del Mar Laguna Beach, CA$1.62M331,966
- 494 El Camino Del Mar Laguna Beach, CA$1.35M221,574
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.