430 Mcauley St, Oakland, CA 94609
Sold on 7/12/13: $899,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Single Family:1,217 sq ft
- Lot:4,000 sqft
- Year Built:1914
- Last Sold:Jul 2013 for $899,000
- Heating Type:Forced air, Radiant
Presented by Brett Weinstein and Marianne Scott
? Two + Bedrooms / One and a Half Baths
? 1,217 Sq Feet of Living Space in Main House, per Public Record
? 4,000 Sq Ft. Lot, per Public Record
? Newly refinished hardwood floors with feature strip
? Living room and formal dining room with traditional built-in cabinets
? Beautiful rich wood trim and wainscotting
? Remodeled kitchen w/ stone counters and floor, stainless gas range/cooktop, self- cleaning oven, stainless refrigerator.
? Remodeled bathroom with ex-deep tub/shower, stone tile, radiant heated floor
? Workshop/study/mancave in rebuilt and converted garage (with permit)
? Large finished basement with laundry
? Side yard with specially designed artificial turf for dogs.
? Landscaped front and back yards and patio
? Solar Photovoltaic Electric System (Owned, not Leased)
The house sits on a quiet tree-lined street easy walking distance to BART, casual carpool pickup, the Sunday Farmer?s Market and all the great shops and eateries on College Ave!
This is the best neighborhood in Oakland. Safe, beautifully maintained homes, an incredibly diverse array of restaurants, pubs, coffee shops and locally owned businesses, a direct BART line to San Francisco (<25 minutes to the FiDi), and easy freeway access.
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypePartial
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Additional FeaturesFully landscaped with automated drip irrigation system, solar panels, chef's kitchen.
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Laundry room, Master bath, Mud room, Workshop
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow248
- Exterior MaterialStucco, Wood
- Last Remodel Year2012
- LaundryIn Unit
- Neighborhood NameRockridge
- Parcel #016 139901100
- Roof TypeComposition
- Room Count6
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeCraftsman
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID24756172
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$817,807||$736K – $875K||+$7,400||$671||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,593/mo||$1.1K – $3.8K/mo||-$195||$2.13||03/10/2014|
posted on 06/28/2013
$850,000 (based on Own Knowledge)
Zillow predicts Fairview Park home values will rise 5% next year, compared to a 7.7% increase for Oakland as a whole. Among Fairview Park homes, this home is valued 5.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 30.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fairview Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold rose 2.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.4% lower than in Oakland, and 38.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Fairview Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fairview Park home values.
Neighborhood for 430 Mcauley Street
- 426 Mcauley St Oakland, CA$848K42.01,896
- 432 Mcauley St Oakland, CA$840K21.51,426
- 436 Mcauley St Oakland, CA$918K22.02,056
- 418 Mcauley St Oakland, CA$1.05M84.53,487
- 423 60th St Oakland, CA$1,000K----2,193
- 427 60th St Oakland, CA$756K21.01,168
- 419 60th St Oakland, CA$917K42.51,955
- 429 60th St Oakland, CA$852K22.01,450
- 417 60th St Oakland, CA$788K31.01,464
- 438 Mcauley St Oakland, CA$832K41.01,553
- 414 Mcauley St Oakland, CA$779K42.01,287
- 433 60th St Oakland, CA$771K21.01,225
- 5929 Ayala Ave Oakland, CA$723K31.01,195
- 413 60th St Oakland, CA$791K21.01,258
- 433 Mcauley St Oakland, CA$748K32.01,128
- 440 Mcauley St Oakland, CA$582K11.0846
- 5934 Ayala Ave Oakland, CA$867K42.01,726
- 5952 Howell St Oakland, CA$745K31.51,256
- 5948 Howell St Oakland, CA$656K12.0980
- 5923 Ayala Ave Oakland, CA$864K42.01,790
Nearby Schools in Oakland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005