- Lot: 6,055 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Views: 2,654 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $702,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $295
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Air Conditioning \ Heat Pump, Appliances \ Gas Range, Cable Available \ No, Class \ RENTAL, Comments \ Yes, DSL Available \ No, Electricity \ Underground, For Sale \ No, Furnished \ No, Garage \ No, Green Features \ No, Historic District \ No, Include on Internet \ Yes, LA1Agent Phone1 CountryId \ United States (+1), LA1Agent Phone2 CountryId \ United States (+1), LA1Agent Phone3 CountryId \ United States (+1), Landlord TenAct \ No, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ Washer, Level \ 3 Story, Master Bath on Main Level \ No, Master Bed on Main Level \ No, Occupied By \ Tenant, Over 55 Community \ No, Pets \ Yes, Pool \ No, Possession \ Negotiable, Property Type \ Detached, Sewer\Septic \ Public Sewer, Structure-Deck\Porch \ Deck, Structure-Deck\Porch \ Porch - Rear, Structure-Floors \ Vinyl, Structure-Floors \ Wood, Terms \ 1 Year, Water Heater \ Electric, Water \ Public Water
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,377 sqft
- Parcel #: 330088100
- Zillow Home ID: 79077546
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $400K-1.05M.
Market guideZillow predicts Charlottesville Metro home values will fall 1.7% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|422 N 1st St Charlottesville, VA||$882K||4||3||2,379|
|436 N 1st St Charlottesville, VA||$811K||4||2.5||3,181|
|415 2nd St NE APT 4 Charlottesville, VA||$452K||1||1||325|
|415 2nd St NE APT 2 Charlottesville, VA||$452K||1||1||650|
|413 2nd St NE Charlottesville, VA||$1.25M||4||3.5||2,310|
|416 N 1st St Charlottesville, VA||$823K||4||2.5||2,327|
|419 2nd St NE Charlottesville, VA||$871K||4||3.5||2,438|
|411 2nd St NE Charlottesville, VA||$921K||3||3||2,509|
|433 N 1st St Charlottesville, VA||$826K||4||2||2,670|
|423 2nd St NE Charlottesville, VA||$720K||3||4.5||1,950|
|412 N 1st St Charlottesville, VA||$815K||2||2.5||2,311|
|409 2nd St NE Charlottesville, VA||$892K||3||2.5||2,756|
|425 2nd St NE Charlottesville, VA||$884K||3||1.5||3,135|
|411 Altamont Cir Charlottesville, VA||$476K||2||2||1,257|
|408 N 1st St Charlottesville, VA||$896K||5||4||3,574|
|107 Altamont Cir Charlottesville, VA||$342K||3||2||1,575|
|407 2nd St NE Charlottesville, VA||$937K||4||2.5||3,783|
|504 N 1st St Charlottesville, VA||$837K||6||4||2,224|
|425 N 1st St APT 4 Charlottesville, VA||--||2||1||--|
|415 N 1st St Charlottesville, VA||$856K||3||3.5||2,500|
Nearby Schools in Charlottesville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!