- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- 155 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,247 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $77,000
- Price/sqft: $69
- MLS #: 276197
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 1 space, 312 sqft
- AppliancesAndEquip \ Garage Door Opener(s), Cooling Features \ Central Electric, Driveway \ Concrete, FloorCoverings \ Wood, Foundation Type \ Slab, InteriorFeatures \ Walls-Sheetrock, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease, Office Status \ - Active, OtherRooms \ Storm Shelter, Source of Measurement \ Assessor, TermsOfSale \ Cash, TermsOfSale \ Conventional, ExteriorAndConst \ Brick Veneer, ExteriorFeatures \ Covered Porch, Heating Features \ Central Gas, Inside City Limits Y\N \ Yes, Style \ 1 Story, Utilities \ Natural Gas, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Water-City, AppliancesAndEquip \ Vent Hood, Fencing \ Chain Link, FloorCoverings \ Vinyl, Fireplaces \ 0, LandDescription \ Corner Lot, Style \ Traditional, InteriorFeatures \ Entrance-Into LivRm, ExteriorFeatures \ Storage Shed, InteriorFeatures \ Counters - Laminate, Utilities \ Sewer-City, GarageAndCarport \ Carport-1 Car Attached, GarageAndCarport \ Garage-1 Car Attached, Garages \ 1, InteriorFeatures \ Walls-Paneling, AppliancesAndEquip \ Freestanding Gas Stove, Condition Description \ Fair, OtherRooms \ Garage Utility
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,150 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0150193
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 21710201
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $45-95K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 73051 home values will rise 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Lexington as a whole. Among 73051 homes, this home is 11.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73051, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.2% less than in Lexington, and 5.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73051 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lexington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73051 home values.
|424 W Catalpa St Lexington, OK||$110K||3||2||1,850|
|431 W Catalpa St Lexington, OK||$116K||4||2||1,854|
|506 W Catalpa St Lexington, OK||$72K||2||2||1,200|
|425 W Catalpa St Lexington, OK||$86K||3||2||1,596|
|411 W Catalpa St Lexington, OK||$59K||2||1||677|
|507 W Catalpa St Lexington, OK||$63K||2||1||1,017|
|402 W Catalpa St Lexington, OK||$70K||3||2||1,216|
|428 W Boomer St Lexington, OK||$60K||2||1||945|
|426 W Boomer St Lexington, OK||$59K||2||1||926|
|420 W Boomer St Lexington, OK||$67K||3||1||1,216|
|405 W Catalpa St Lexington, OK||$77K||3||2||1,344|
|416 W Boomer St Lexington, OK||$79K||3||2||1,395|
|303 SW 4TH St Lexington, OK||$73K||2||2||1,248|
|508 W Catalpa St Lexington, OK||$78K||3||2||1,344|
|307 SW 3RD St Lexington, OK||$60K||2||1||914|
|518 W Boomer St Lexington, OK||$60K||2||2||720|
|W Boomer St Lexington, OK||$62K||3||2||--|
|423 W Boomer St Lexington, OK||$57K||2||1||792|
|330 W Catalpa St Lexington, OK||$58K||2||1||648|
|417 W Boomer St Lexington, OK||$117K||3||2||1,919|
Nearby Schools in Lexington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!