4300 Bridle Run Ln, Richmond, VA 232234 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,972 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,005 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- 410 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $18
- Last sold: Feb 2009 for $299,590
- Price/sqft: $91
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 482 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Full yard irrigation, 2" blinds thru-out, front and back staircases, sun room, granite counters, wood floors, MBR suite, media room, office, fully landscaped
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,972 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 8147332190
- Zillow Home ID: 89014260
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4300 Bridle Run Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23223 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 93.7% lower than in East Highland Park, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 23223 home values rise more quickly than other regions in East Highland Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23223 home values.
- 4220 Bridle Run Ln Richmond, VA$305K42.53,036
- 4304 Bridle Run Ln Richmond, VA$327K43.53,844
- 4313 Mylan Rd Richmond, VA$190K42.52,004
- 4309 Mylan Rd Richmond, VA$183K331,883
- 4301 Bridle Run Ln Richmond, VA$354K43.53,828
- 4317 Mylan Rd Richmond, VA$189K32.51,944
- 4305 Bridle Run Ln Richmond, VA$283K42.54,544
- Armour Ct Richmond, VA$224K42.52,635
- Mylan Rd Richmond, VA$224K42.52,649
- 4216 Bridle Run Ln Richmond, VA$321K42.53,520
- 4308 Bridle Run Ln Richmond, VA$334K42.53,456
- 4305 Mylan Rd Richmond, VA$215K42.52,350
- 4309 Bridle Run Ln Richmond, VA$257K42.52,935
- 4200 Bridle Run Ln Richmond, VA$308K52.13,061
- 3907 Dominion Townes Cir Richmond, VA$219K32.5--
- 4312 Bridle Run Ln Richmond, VA$247K42.12,324
- 4204 Bridle Run Ln Richmond, VA$261K42.12,742
- 924 Winding Trail Ln Richmond, VA$245K42.5--
- 4308 Fox Trotter Dr Richmond, VA$303K42.13,125
- 4328 Bridle Run Ln Richmond, VA$290K43.12,652
Nearby Schools in East Highland Park
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.