- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4300 Hillcrest Rd, Richmond, VA 232254 beds, 3 baths, 2,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,011 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Radiant
- Last sold: Dec 2000 for $114,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 336 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 216 sqft
- View: Park
- Walk to the James River!
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,300 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Oil
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: S0002487006
- Zillow Home ID: 12539458
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4300 Hillcrest Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Forest Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 500% greater than in Richmond, and 82.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Forest Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Forest Hill home values.
- 4302 Hillcrest Rd Richmond, VA$198K311,200
- 4210 Hillcrest Rd Richmond, VA$232K421,336
- 4304 Hillcrest Rd Richmond, VA$236K321,588
- 1806 W 43rd St Richmond, VA$171K21790
- 4208 Hillcrest Rd Richmond, VA$219K311,330
- 4306 Hillcrest Rd Richmond, VA$222K311,200
- 4303 Hillcrest Rd Richmond, VA$274K32.51,494
- 1804 W 43rd St Richmond, VA$173K21790
- 4301 Hillcrest Rd Richmond, VA$236K421,329
- 1807 W 43rd St Richmond, VA$197K211,014
- 4305 Hillcrest Rd Richmond, VA$250K31.51,447
- 4213 Hillcrest Rd Richmond, VA$231K31.51,346
- 1805 W 43rd St Richmond, VA$201K221,089
- 4307 Hillcrest Rd Richmond, VA$231K321,170
- 4206 Hillcrest Rd Richmond, VA$225K311,170
- 4211 Hillcrest Rd Richmond, VA$237K321,192
- 4308 Hillcrest Rd Richmond, VA$217K311,166
- 1807 W 44th St Richmond, VA$172K21792
- 1805 W 44th St Richmond, VA$148K21897
- 4309 Hillcrest Rd Richmond, VA$251K321,252
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.