4300 The Woods Dr, San Jose, CA 951363 beds, 2 baths, 1,408 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Security System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Carpeted Floors, Clubhouse, Courtyard, Golf Course, Hardwood Floors, Pets Allowed, Playground/Park, Reserved Parking, Utilities Paid, Washer/Dryer Hk-up
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 359
- Floor size: 1,408 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Parcel #: 46245011
- Zillow Home ID: 82950562
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4300 The Woods Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Blossom Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12% higher than in San Jose, and 63.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Blossom Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Blossom Valley home values.
- Snell Ave San Jose, CA$3.15M----6,605
- 4400 The Woods Dr San Jose, CA$1.05M----287,782
- Woods Dr San Jose, CA--------
- The Woods Dr San Jose, CA--3--1,704
- 4100 The Woods Dr San Jose, CA$1.11M----208,716
- 4100 The Woods Dr San Jose, CA$937K----205,908
- 4100 The Woods Dr San Jose, CA$977K----202,318
- The Woods Dr San Jose, CA--------
- 169 Truckee Ln San Jose, CA$448K31.51,334
- 152 Truckee Ln San Jose, CA$354K22875
- 173 Truckee Ln San Jose, CA$364K22875
- 160 Truckee Ln San Jose, CA$509K31.51,334
- 4040 Truckee Ct San Jose, CA$413K31.51,334
- 4042 Truckee Ct San Jose, CA$407K31.51,272
- 171 Truckee Ln San Jose, CA$444K321,334
- 158 Truckee Ln San Jose, CA$371K22875
- 154 Truckee Ln San Jose, CA$475K321,175
- 162 Truckee Ln San Jose, CA$506K31.51,334
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292