43008 Brookton Way, Ashburn, VA 201474 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,604 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Has a huge porch to enjoy the great and quiet neighborhood.
Home backs-up to a no-build tree reserve.
Beautiful hardwood floors on the main level with hardwood cabinets to match in the kitchen.
House has been updated and upgraded in the last 6 months. New carpet in all (4) bedrooms and the family room. Hardwood floors in hallways. New interior paint. All kitchen appliances have been upgraded. Interior and Exterior lights have been upgraded.
Tremendous Schools that include National Blue Ribbon Winning Belmont Station ES, New Middle School to open in 2014 and Stone Bridge HS which is at the top of the spectrum for academics and athletics!
Great Neighborhood for kids with community pool, playgrounds and common area's for them to play and enjoy.
Community is quiet and everyone is friendly.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $536,000
- Price/sqft: $206
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 652 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,604 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 115153465000
- Zillow Home ID: 54520084
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 43008 Brookton Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 20147 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% higher than in Ashburn, and 86.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20147 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ashburn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20147 home values.
- 43000 Brookton Way Ashburn, VA$548K--3.52,332
- 43012 Brookton Way Ashburn, VA$667K554,351
- 42996 Brookton Way Ashburn, VA$595K--3.52,984
- 43005 Brookton Way Ashburn, VA$536K--2.52,428
- 43009 Brookton Way Ashburn, VA$539K--32,998
- 43024 Brookton Way Ashburn, VA$627K54.53,472
- 43001 Brookton Way Ashburn, VA$535K432,346
- 43013 Brookton Way Ashburn, VA$524K42.52,232
- 42997 Brookton Way Ashburn, VA$680K--4.53,500
- 43021 Brookton Way Ashburn, VA$612K--2.53,450
- 43028 Brookton Way Ashburn, VA$579K--3.52,764
- 42990 Chesterton St Ashburn, VA$501K--3.52,088
- 42992 Chesterton St Ashburn, VA$502K--3.52,088
- 43025 Brookton Way Ashburn, VA$547K--2.52,346
- 42988 Chesterton St Ashburn, VA$462K33.51,520
- 42994 Chesterton St Ashburn, VA$492K--2.52,088
- 42986 Chesterton St Ashburn, VA$491K42.52,088
- 42996 Chesterton St Ashburn, VA$493K32.52,116
- 20333 Vermeer St Ashburn, VA$529K--3.52,246
- 20329 Vermeer St Ashburn, VA$440K--2.51,604
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.