4301 Mizell St, Orlando, FL 328123 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,615 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- 32 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Last sold: Dec 1997 for $72,000
- Price/sqft: $53
- MLS #: O5218386
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Living room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,615 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Parcel #: 082330346401180
- Zillow Home ID: 46084473
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4301 Mizell Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32812 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 68.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.3% higher than in Conway, and 91% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32812 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Conway.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32812 home values.
- 4221 Mizell St Orlando, FL$106K311,657
- 4305 Mizell St Orlando, FL$131K21960
- 4215 Mizell St Orlando, FL$97K211,549
- 4309 Mizell St Orlando, FL$114K31984
- 4302 Roy St Orlando, FL$93K311,304
- 4222 Roy St Orlando, FL$115K21945
- 4306 Roy St Orlando, FL$123K21819
- 4213 Mizell St Orlando, FL$129K31984
- 4218 Roy St Orlando, FL$85K21743
- 4310 Roy St Orlando, FL$116K21927
- 4300 Mizell St Orlando, FL$120K321,010
- 4304 Mizell St Orlando, FL$142K321,450
- 3220 S Conway Rd Orlando, FL$94K21.51,400
- 4220 Mizell St Orlando, FL$132K321,010
- 3224 S Conway Rd Orlando, FL$90K31.51,114
- 3216 S Conway Rd Orlando, FL$87K21.51,031
- 4214 Roy St Orlando, FL$82K22999
- 4308 Mizell St Orlando, FL$87K321,010
- 4209 Mizell St Orlando, FL$115K321,506
- 4214 Mizell St Orlando, FL$86K211,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!