4302 Eaton St, Denver, CO 802122 beds, 1 bath, 1,055 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- 9/20 1pm-4pm
- Lot: 6,229 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- 48 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $207,000
- Price/sqft: $251
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- 2 year old Roof
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,055 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 023022
- Zillow Home ID: 13736889
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4302 Eaton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80212, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.8% greater than in Denver Metro, and 57% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80212 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80212 home values.
- 4306 Eaton St Denver, CO$202K21937
- 4320 Eaton St Denver, CO$282K31.751,593
- 4192 Eaton St Denver, CO$260K222,264
- 4324 Eaton St Denver, CO$195K31927
- 4307 Depew St Denver, CO$180K21744
- 4170 Eaton St Denver, CO$466K42.752,488
- 4309 Depew St Denver, CO$240K321,608
- 4336 Eaton St Denver, CO$237K211,147
- 4325 Depew St Denver, CO$264K321,379
- 4185 Depew St Denver, CO$258K211,596
- 4327 Depew St Denver, CO$220K211,123
- 4303 Eaton St Denver, CO$274K211,519
- 4181 Depew St Denver, CO$303K42.751,887
- 4309 Eaton St Denver, CO$231K32960
- 4344 Eaton St Denver, CO$350K221,755
- 4321 Eaton St Denver, CO$197K21786
- 4168 Eaton St Denver, CO$164K21698
- 4195 Eaton St Denver, CO$260K421,348
- 4335 Depew St Denver, CO$271K321,472
- 4175 Depew St Denver, CO$197K21777
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!